Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spiced paneer parcels
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Coriander spice paste
- 30 g fresh coriander (approx. 1 bunch), leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 5 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 fresh long red chilli, trimmed and deseeded, if preferred
- 20 g lemon juice
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tsp garam masala (see Tips)
- 1 tsp salt
- 100 g double cream
- 500 g paneer, cut into pieces (2-3 cm - see Tips)
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 60 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- per 1 portion
- 2287.9 kJ / 544.7 kcal
- 19.1 g
- 6.5 g
- 49.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 28.6 g
- 2.5 g
- 1294.5 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Vegetarian sausage rolls
Crispy Korean tofu
Warm bulgur salad with orange dressing (TM6)
Fatayer with cheese and mint
Warm bulgur salad with orange dressing
Green goddess pizza
Layered vegetable salad with creamy herb dressing
Asparagus and potatoes with hollandaise
Bot chien (rice flour cake) with pickled vegetables
Goats cheese and caramelised onion mille feuille