Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
"Little house" slice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 36 milk coffee biscuits
- 120 g raw sugar
- 1 vanilla pod, seeds scraped
- 140 g unsalted butter, softened
- 500 g cream cheese, softened (see Tips)
- 40 g sour cream
- 10 g cocoa powder
- 120 g fresh raspberries (see Tips), plus extra for decorating
- 150 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 80 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 2 tsp oil
- flaked almonds, for decorating
- per 1 portion
- 2721.2 kJ / 647.9 kcal
- 8.7 g
- 45.9 g
- 48.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 29.3 g
- 2.1 g
- 313.2 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Fruity dream (TM6)
Red and green Christmas shortbread
Fruity dream (soft serve ice cream)
Hazelnut chocolate brioche
Gluten free carrot and almond cake
Caramel almond cashew slice (Post-natal)
Sticky toffee puddings
Traditional crème brûlée
Honey ice cream
Frozen mojito cheesecake
Mixed berry pavlova stack
Pfeffernüsse (German spice biscuits)