Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pineapple passionfruit tart
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g fresh pineapple flesh (approx. 1 pineapple), cut into pieces (4 cm - see Tips)
- 100 g brown sugar
- 40 g white rum (optional)
- 40 g fresh passionfruit pulp (approx. 2 passionfruit - see Tips)
- 1 egg
- 50 g white sugar
- 120 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 220 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
Passionfruit custard filling
- 200 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 30 - 40 g caster sugar
- 20 g lemon juice
- 100 g fresh passionfruit pulp (approx. 5 passionfruit)
- per 1 portion
- 1903 kJ / 453.1 kcal
- 7.7 g
- 50.3 g
- 24.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 14.5 g
- 4.7 g
- 50.1 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Sticky date pudding
Caribbean carrot cake
Red and green Christmas shortbread
Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
Dani Valent's Basque cheesecake
Hazelnut chocolate brioche
Gluten free carrot and almond cake
Caramel, date and walnut bundt
Mixed berry pavlova stack
Pfeffernüsse (German spice biscuits)