Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cherry Clafoutis (Ludo Lefebvre)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz unsalted butter, melted, plus extra to grease
- 16 oz whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg yolks, from large eggs
- 4 oz sugar
tbsp Kirsch, to taste
or 1 tbsp cognac, to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 ½ oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 8 oz fresh cherries, pitted, de-stemmed (approx. 26 cherries)
- confectioners sugar, to dust
- per 1 portion
- 1017 kJ / 243 kcal
- 6 g
- 32 g
- 10 g
- 1 g