Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g unsalted butter, diced (1 cm) then frozen for 30 minutes
- 180 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 40 g icing sugar
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 egg yolk, from medium egg
- 3 tsp water
- 500 g water
- 3 pears (e.g. Conference or Comice) peeled, halved, cored (approx. 320 g)
- 1 lemon, thin peelings of skin only
- 120 g caster sugar
- 120 g unsalted butter, soft
- 2 medium eggs
- 120 g ground almonds
- 15 g plain flour
- 1 Tbsp apricot jam, melted, for glazing
- per 1 slice
- 2249 kJ / 538 kcal
- 8.4 g
- 46 g
- 35.6 g
Plum and Blackberry Upside-Down Cake
Upside-down Gingerbread with Pears
Lemon meringue tart
Crab Croquettes with Romesco Sauce
Pear and Walnut Cake
Rich Shortcrust Pastry
Shallot Tarte Tatin
Raspberry and Vanilla Éclairs