Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Aubergine, Coconut and Peanut Curry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil, plus 10 g and extra as needed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 15 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 200 g onions, quartered
- 2 aubergines, large (approx. 500 g), cut in large chunks (3-4 cm)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds, lightly crushed
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- ½ - 1 tsp chilli powder, to taste
- 400 g tinned light coconut milk
- 50 g crunchy peanut butter (see tip)
- 1 Tbsp tamarind paste
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 naan breads, large, for serving
- 2 Tbsp fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2167 kJ / 519 kcal
- 13 g
- 48 g
- 29 g
Coconut and Spinach Dahl
Sweet Potato and Spinach Curry with Cauliflower Rice
Aubergine Parmigiana - Parmigiana di melanzane
Aubergine, Spinach & Lentil Curry
Indian-spiced Roast Butternut and Chickpea Curry
Aubergine and Sweet Potato Shakshuka with Garlic Cashew Cream
Allergen Friendly Roasted Butternut Squash and Black Bean Chilli
Vegetable and Chickpea Tagine
Chickpea, Squash and Kale Stew
Lentils and Roasted Roots with Salsa Verde
Aubergine Paneer Rolls with Red Lentils and Mint Yoghurt