Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chinese Pork with Vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 g pork fillet, sliced (0.5 cm x 1 cm x 5 cm)
- 50 g soy sauce
- 300 g dried rice noodles
- 50 g oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp fresh root ginger, freshly grated
- 150 g red onions, cut in wedges
- 150 g red peppers, sliced (0.5 cm x 5 cm)
- 150 g carrots, sliced (0.5 cm x 5 cm)
- 1280 g water
- 1 tsp Chinese five spice
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 70 g oyster sauce
- 100 g mangetout, trimmed
- 150 g baby pak choi, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 fresh red chilli, sliced diagonally
- 2 Tbsp roasted, unsalted cashew nuts
- 2 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- per 1 portion
- 1735 kJ / 414.6 kcal
- 30 g
- 47 g
- 10.6 g
- 3.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Fried Chicken
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
Sausage and Bacon Casserole