Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Christmas Tree Spinach Puff
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 sheets puff pastry, ready-made, thawed
- 5 oz cheddar cheese, cubed
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried minced onions
- ½ tsp dried rosemary
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp dried red pepper flakes, to taste
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp water
- sweety drop miniature peppers, to garnish
- per 1 portions
- 958 kJ / 229 kcal
- 9 g
- 8 g
- 18 g
- 1 g