Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Chipotle Caesar Dressing
- 4 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 1 egg yolk, from large egg
- 2 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 anchovy fillets, preserved in oil, drained, plus extra to garnish
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 chipotle chilies, in adobo sauce, canned (approx. 3 tbsp)
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz bread cubes (1 in.)
- 1 pinch chili powder
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 20 oz romaine lettuce, washed and chopped into pieces (1 in.)
- per 1 portion
- 1866 kJ / 446 kcal
- 12 g
- 26 g
- 12 g
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Chopped Asian Salad
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto