Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Curried Chicken and Apple Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz red onion, in pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 24 oz chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, halved lengthwise
- 4 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 3 oz mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ⅛ tsp ground cayenne pepper, to taste
- 6 oz Pink Lady apple, diced (¼ in.)
- 4 oz celery, sliced (¼ in.)
- 1 oz raisins
- red leaf lettuce, to garnish
- cilantro, to garnish (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1314 kJ / 314 kcal
- 21 g
- 15 g
- 19 g
- 2 g
Slow Cooked White Chicken Chili
Chopped Cauliflower Chickpea Salad with Oregano Vinaigrette
Hoisin Pork Bowl
Roasted Vegetables with Farro and Lemon Feta Dressing (Ben)
Grilled Corn Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette
Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto
Brussel Sprouts Salad with Cranberries and Almonds