Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken and spinach enchiladas
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g mozzarella, cut into cubes (approx. 3 cm)
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes (approx. 3 cm)
- 130 g jarred marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- ¼ tsp salt, plus extra to season
- ½ - 1 tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- 1 - 2 pinches cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 500 g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into thin strips (1 cm x 5 cm)
- ground black pepper, to season
- 120 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 60 g cream cheese
- 6 tortillas or low carb wraps of choice (see Tips)
- fresh coriander, leaves only, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1655.9 kJ / 394.3 kcal
- 28 g
- 8.3 g
- 27.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 10.1 g
- 8.1 g
- 808.4 mg
Paprika chicken with sour cream sauce
Sour cream and chicken enchiladas
Moroccan chicken and cauliflower cous cous
Chicken meatballs with coconut rice
Spiced lamb pie
Curried chicken salad wraps
Jo Whitton's Wholesome meatball soup
Skinnymixers' Moroccan chicken with preserved lemon and olives
Chicken with sweet potato cheesy crust