Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ vanilla bean
- 4 oz dark chocolate chips
- 3 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 3 oz heavy whipping cream
- 3 oz raspberry liqueur
- 1 oz unsalted butter, in pieces
- mixed fresh fruit, e.g. strawberries, raspberries, banana, pineapple, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2021 kJ / 483 kcal
- 3 g
- 42 g
- 30 g
- 4 g
Chicken and Pear Pie
Paleo Chocolate Cream Pie
Hazelnut Chocolate Atole
Tres Leches Cupcakes
Rainbow Fruit Tart
Stracciatella Ice Cream
Meringue Christmas Trees
Hazelnut Meringues with Rhubarb & Cream Filling