Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Couscous with chicken, lamb and spicy sausages
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 200 g onions, cut in halves
- 400 g lamb shoulder meat, preferably bone in (see tip), cut in pieces (4 cm x 4 cm)
- 3 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- 40 g olive oil
- 400 g carrots, cut in pieces (approx. 1.5 cm)
- 250 g turnips, cut in 6 or 8 pieces (depending on size)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 900 g water
- 300 g chicken breast fillets, cut in fine strips (approx. 2 cm long)
- 6 beef or mutton spicy sausages (e.g. merguez) (optional)
- 400 g courgettes, unpeeled, cut in slices (approx. 1.5 cm)
- 350 g couscous, medium grain
- 70 g raisins
- 350 g chickpeas, canned, drained
1 - 2
tsp harissa paste
or 1 - 2 tsp chilli paste
- per 1 portion
- 3753 kJ / 900 kcal
- 51 g
- 70 g
- 43 g
- 11.7 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Fried Chicken
Murgh makhani (Butter chicken - TM6)
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
Bulgogi (Pan-fried Marinated Beef)