Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chickpea, Squash and Kale Stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 35 g olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp
- 250 g butternut squash, peeled, cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 480 g tinned chickpeas, rinsed, drained (2 x 400 g tins)
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained, sliced (5 mm)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp harissa (optional)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 800 g boiling water
- 100 g feta cheese
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest only
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 150 g kale, shredded, large stalks removed
- fresh coriander leaves, for garnishing
- 2 tsp dried fennel seeds, toasted
- per 1 portion
- 1529 kJ / 368 kcal
- 12 g
- 19 g
- 26 g