Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Rare beef steak with herb garlic butter
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g salted butter, softened
- 2 beef fillet steaks (180-200 g each, 3 cm thickness)
- salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 1850 g water, plus extra to submerge bags
- 30 g freshly squeezed lemon juice or 1 tsp ascorbic acid (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 2318.1 kJ / 551.9 kcal
- 45.5 g
- 1.3 g
- 40.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 21.8 g
- 1.8 g
- 450.8 mg
Teriyaki chicken thighs
Chinese five spice beef cheeks
Beef and mushroom stroganoff
Browned beef cubes (well done)
Sous-vide Rare Fillet Steak with Herb Garlic Butter
Beef cheeks with vanilla carrot purée and thyme glazed carrots
Sous-vide rare beef steak with béarnaise sauce
Sous vide fillet steak with gin and peppercorn sauce
Beef cheek Bourguignon
Chicken velouté meal (TM6)
Sous vide scrambled eggs
Hollandaise sauce (TM6 - Serves 2-4)