Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beef and mushroom stroganoff (TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 - 500 g Savoy cabbage, leaves finely shredded
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 200 g brown onion, cut into wedges ( approx. 4cm)
- 30 g oil
- 350 g beef fillet steak, cut into strips (6 x 1 cm)
- 350 g button mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 50 g tomato paste
- 100 g white wine
- 1 tbsp Meat stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp ground paprika
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 100 g sour cream
- per 1 portion
- 1483.4 kJ / 353.2 kcal
- 25.1 g
- 7.8 g
- 23 g
- Saturated fat
- 9.4 g
- 6.8 g
- 463.8 mg
San choy bau
Fruity dream (TM6)
Creamy coconut chicken curry (TM6)
Mushroom risotto (TM6)
Meatballs in tomato sauce (TM6)
Chinese pork with vegetables
Chicken velouté meal (TM6)
Custard (TM6 - 6-8 portions)