Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chinese five spice beef cheeks
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 fresh red bird's eye chilli, trimmed
- 20 g garlic cloves (approx. 4 cloves)
- 20 g piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 150 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 30 g olive oil
- 800 g beef cheeks, trimmed and cut into pieces (approx. 5 cm)
- 50 g soy sauce (see Tips)
- 250 g water
- 30 g honey
- 1 tsp Chinese five spice powder
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp gluten free cornflour
- 1 bunch Chinese broccoli (gai lan, approx. 300 g), trimmed, cut into pieces (4-5 cm)
- 2 spring onions/shallots, cut into thin slices, for garnishing
- 1 fresh long red chilli, cut into thin slices, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2002.4 kJ / 476.8 kcal
- 45 g
- 15.8 g
- 26.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 8.1 g
- 5.3 g
- 1628.3 mg
Beef and mushroom stroganoff
Chinese pork with vegetables
San choy bau (Matt Sinclair)
Korean barbecue pork with rice salad
Chicken stock paste
Kung Pao chicken
Creamy coconut chicken curry (TM6)
Wonton soup (pork)
Lamb ragù with watercress and mint pesto (TM6,Mark Southon)
Beef cheek Bourguignon
LCHF chicken Kyivs