Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chinese five spice beef cheeks
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 fresh red bird's eye chilli, trimmed
- 20 g garlic cloves (approx. 4 cloves)
- 20 g piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 150 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 30 g olive oil
- 800 g beef cheeks, trimmed and cut into pieces (approx. 5 cm)
- 50 g soy sauce (see Tips)
- 250 g water
- 30 g honey
- 1 tsp Chinese five spice powder
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp gluten free cornflour
- 1 bunch Chinese broccoli (gai lan, approx. 300 g), trimmed, cut into pieces (4-5 cm)
- 2 spring onions/shallots, cut into thin slices, for garnishing
- 1 fresh long red chilli, cut into thin slices, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2002.4 kJ / 476.8 kcal
- 45 g
- 15.8 g
- 26.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 8.1 g
- 5.3 g
- 1628.3 mg
San choy bau
LCHF chicken Kievs
Creamy coconut chicken curry (TM6)
Beef and mushroom stroganoff (TM6)
Chinese pork with vegetables
Beef cheek Bourguignon
Wonton soup (pork)
Lamb and fennel ragu
Pork belly with noodles and chilli miso sauce (TM6)