Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz panela cheese (Mexican fresh cheese), in pieces
- 10 ½ oz onions, quartered
- 1 oz vegetable oil
- 10 oz tomatoes, quartered
- 2 heaping tsp homemade chicken stock paste
- 36 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, in pieces (1¼ in.-1½ in.)
- 1 oz piloncillo, in pieces (see Tip)
- 1 - 3 oz canned chipotle chilies (in adobo sauce)
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 18 Mexican tostadas
- 8 oz sour cream, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2766 kJ / 661 kcal
- 52 g
- 39 g
- 33 g
- Saturated fat
- 14 g
- 4 g
- 1261 mg