Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
oz panela cheese (Mexican fresh cheese), in pieces
or 7 oz feta cheese, in pieces
- 10 ½ oz onions, quartered
- 1 oz vegetable oil
- 10 oz tomatoes, quartered
heaping tsp homemade chicken stock paste
or 2 chicken stock cubes
- 36 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, in pieces (1¼ in.-1½ in.)
oz piloncillo, in pieces (see Tip)
or 1 oz brown sugar
- 1 - 3 oz canned chipotle chilies (in adobo sauce)
- 2 dried bay leaves
or 18 taco shells
- 8 oz sour cream, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2766 kJ / 661 kcal
- 52 g
- 39 g
- 33 g
- Saturated fat
- 14 g
- 4 g
- 1261 mg