Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 21 oz green tomatillos, halved
- 4 oz white onions, quartered
- 3 oz jalapeño chilies, stems and seeds removed
- 3 garlic cloves
- 5 tsp salt, divided
- 85 oz water, divided
- 32 oz chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 2 tsp sugar (optional)
- 4 ½ oz vegetable shortening
- 17 ½ oz masa harina
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 15 - 30 dried corn husks, rehydrated
- per 1 piece
- 1209 kJ / 289 kcal
- 16 g
- 30 g
- 13 g
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chinese Noodles with Turkey in Plum Sauce
Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Coconut Sauce, Garlic Naan and Cucumber Salad
Honey Garlic Glazed Drumettes
Jalapeño and Lime Chicken Burger with Corn Smash