Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pasta with Fennel and Tomato Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tsp dried fennel seeds
- 20 g oil
- 60 g onions, halved then sliced (5 mm)
- 400 g fennel bulb, sliced (2-3 cm), fronds reserved for garnishing
- 20 g sugar
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 20 g tomato purée
- 100 g water, plus extra for cooking pasta
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste and for cooking pasta
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
or ½ tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 2 dashes balsamic glaze
- 350 g dried pasta (e.g. penne)
- 30 g pine nuts
- 125 g bocconcini, drained
- per 1 portion
- 2324 kJ / 551 kcal
- 20 g
- 76 g
- 17 g
- 6.4 g
Coconut and Spinach Dahl
Mushroom Wellington, Mushroom Gravy, Crispy New Potatoes and Maple-glazed Carrots
Pasta with Vegetable Ragout
Baked Penne with Vegetables
Risotto with Broccoli Rabe
Porridge with Fresh Fruit
Supreme Plant Poke Bowl
Classic Egg and Cress Sandwiches
Freekeh Risotto with Mixed Mushrooms and Sage
Root Vegetable Korma with Basmati Rice; Garlic Naan Bread and Pickled Red Onions
Aubergine in Coconut and Peanut Sauce with Basmati Rice
Vegetable Curry with Rice