Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pasta with Fennel and Tomato Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tsp dried fennel seeds
- 20 g oil
- 60 g onions, halved then sliced (5 mm)
- 400 g fennel bulb, sliced (2-3 cm), fronds reserved for garnishing
- 20 g sugar
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 20 g tomato purée
- 100 g water, plus extra for cooking pasta
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste and for cooking pasta
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
or ½ tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 2 dashes balsamic glaze
- 350 g dried pasta (e.g. penne)
- 30 g pine nuts
- 125 g bocconcini, drained
- per 1 portion
- 2324 kJ / 551 kcal
- 20 g
- 76 g
- 17 g
- 6.4 g
Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
Vegan Paella with Smoked Tofu
Roasted Cauliflower Steaks with Salsa and Purée
Chicken Balls in Tomato Sauce with Spaghetti
Jackfruit and Bean Chilli with Spicy Avocado Purée
Broccoli, Chilli and Pine Nut Spaghetti
Fusilli with Pesto, Green Beans and Potato - Pasta alla genovese
Risotto with Broccoli Rabe
Tex-Mex Jacket Potatoes
Pasta and Chickpea Salad
Lasagne with Vegetable Ragu
1h 10 min