Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Broccoli, Chilli and Pine Nut Spaghetti
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, vegetarian, crust removed and cut in cubes (3 cm)
- ½ lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 200 g broccoli, cut into small florets (1-2 cm)
- 1300 g water
- 300 g dried spaghetti, broken in halves
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 80 g olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 fresh red chillies, long, deseeded if preferred
- 130 g pine nuts
- 150 g dry white wine
- 2 Tbsp vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2258 kJ / 537 kcal
- 16 g
- 36 g
- 34 g
- 4 g
Sweet Potato and Spinach Curry with Cauliflower Rice
Vegan Paella with Smoked Tofu
Chickpea and Tomato Rogan Josh
Kung Pao Cauliflower with Pickled Carrot and Sesame Salad
Sweet Potato Curry
Root Vegetable Hotpot with Harissa
Honey and Soy Cod with Rice and Vegetables
Cape Malay Vegetable Curry
Potato Curry (Ala Hodi)
Moroccan Quorn with Bulgar Wheat