Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lasagne with Vegetable Ragu
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 300 g courgettes, cut in pieces (5 mm)
- 300 g carrots, peeled, cut in pieces (5 mm)
- 100 g celery stalks, cut in pieces (5 mm)
- 100 g dry white wine
- 500 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 15 g fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1000 g whole milk
- 80 g unsalted butter, cut in pieces
- 100 g plain flour
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground nutmeg, to taste
- 250 g dried lasagne pasta sheets (10 x 20 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 2719.3 kJ / 650.5 kcal
- 27 g
- 64.1 g
- 32.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 16.8 g
- 5.8 g
- 1852.8 mg
Coconut and Spinach Dahl
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Aubergine Parmigiana - Parmigiana di melanzane
Indian-spiced Roast Butternut and Chickpea Curry
Pasta with Vegetable Ragout
Lentil and Vegetable Bolognese Sauce
Root Vegetable Hotpot with Harissa
Pasta with Hearty Vegetable Sauce
Spiced Potato Salad with Herb Yoghurt, Watercress and Peas