Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Caramelised Onion and Goat's Cheese Tarts
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g red onions, quartered or sliced (1 cm)
- 20 g olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- ½ - 1 tsp granulated sugar, to taste
- 225 g puff pastry, ready-rolled (1 sheet)
- 200 g goat's cheese, cut in 8 round slices
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 2011 kJ / 484 kcal
- 14 g
- 28 g
- 35 g
- 1.7 g
Caramelised Onions (400-500 g)
Caramelised Onions (200 g)
Crème Anglaise (Vanilla Sauce)
Sautéed Leeks (170-200 g)
Beef Wellington with Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Carrots and Madeira Sauce
Sous-vide Miso Aubergine
Duck breast à l`orange with orange zabaglione
Sautéed Onions (300 g)
Sautéed Shallots (350 g)