Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Curried Parsnip Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 350 g parsnips, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 60 g onions, halved
- 1 tsp curry powder (e.g. Madras)
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced
- 750 g vegetable stock
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- 20 g double cream (optional)
- 60 g croutons (optional)
- 1 heaped Tbsp fresh chives, snipped in lengths (3 mm) (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 730 kJ / 174 kcal
- 2.5 g
- 13.3 g
- 12.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Creamy tomato soup
Pea and Mint Soup (TM6)
Lentil and Bacon Soup
Red Pepper and Tomato Soup (TM5)
Tuscan Bean Soup
Versatile Smooth Soup
Quick Soup Powder
Cucumber Soup with Prawn Skewers
Monkfish and prawn soup
Arbroath Smokie Soup
Pickled Gherkin Soup - Rassolnik