Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 oz cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 2 oz white onions, cut into pieces
- 1 fresh Fresno chili, destemmed and deseeded, to taste, plus extra, cut into rings, to serve
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 ½ oz tomato, quartered
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- 1 pinch chili powder, to taste
- 1 pinch ground cumin
Chicken and "Tortillas"
- 8 oz chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, in strips (½ in.)
- red onions, shaved, to serve
- fresh cilantro leaves, to serve
- avocado, to serve
- sour cream, to serve
- per 1 piece
- 456 kJ / 109 kcal
- 8 g
- 2 g
- 8 g
- 0 g