Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mushroom and Blue Cheese Stuffed Flank Steak
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz walnuts, plus extra, chopped, to garnish
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms, quartered or 8 oz baby portobello mushrooms, quartered
- 4 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp rubbed sage
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to season
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- 1 flank steak (approx. 2 lb)
- 4 oz blue cheese, crumbled, plus extra to garnish
- 1 oz baby spinach, plus extra to serve
- ½ oz unsalted butter, to fry
- per 1 portion
- 1946 kJ / 465 kcal
- 39 g
- 6 g
- 32 g
- 2 g