Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Keto jalapeño turkey burgers with mushroom buns
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 jalapeño chilli, deseeded if preferred
- 60 g cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- 60 g cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 500 g turkey mince
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt, plus 1 extra pinch
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 avocado, flesh only
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 fresh portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- ½ red onion, cut into rings
- rocket, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1632.9 kJ / 388.9 kcal
- 29.5 g
- 4.4 g
- 26.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 10.3 g
- 6.5 g
- 472.9 mg
Keto bread rolls
Keto cauliflower and Brussels sprout cheese bake
Cauliflower hash browns with smoked salmon and sour cream
Chicken Keto Taquitos
Prosciutto and basil egg cups
The ultimate low carb celebration cake
Paleo sandwich bread
Not quite nasi goreng
Roast pork with sage and cranberry stuffing
Dairy and grain free wraps