Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Keto jalapeño turkey burgers with mushroom buns
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 jalapeño chilli, deseeded if preferred
- 60 g cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- 60 g cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 500 g turkey mince
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt, plus 1 extra pinch
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 avocado, flesh only
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 fresh portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- ½ red onion, cut into rings
- rocket, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1632.9 kJ / 388.9 kcal
- 29.5 g
- 4.4 g
- 26.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 10.3 g
- 6.5 g
- 472.9 mg
Roast pork with sage and cranberry stuffing (MEATER+®)
Keto cauliflower and Brussels sprout cheese bake
Keto bread rolls
Katsu chicken with cauliflower rice and pickled salad
Turkey rissoles and kale slaw
Steamed cabbage rolls with spicy sauce
Prosciutto and basil egg cups
Cauliflower risotto with brown butter prawns
Prawn tacos with avocado lime sauce
Smoked prawn kebabs with avocado whip
Cheesy pull-apart garlic bread