Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 green tomatillos (approx. 6 oz)
- 3 poblano peppers, fresh
- 3 dried ancho chilies, destemmed, deseeded
- 1 ½ tsp ancho chili powder
- 1 ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 - 2 tsp kosher salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 oz bacon, sugar-free, cubed
- 8 oz yellow onions, quartered
- ½ oz avocado oil
oz stew meat, cubed (1 in.)
or 32 oz beef brisket, cubed (1 in.)
- 14 oz crushed tomatoes, canned
- per 1 portion
- 3590 kJ / 858 kcal
- 53 g
- 21 g
- 63 g
- Saturated fat
- 22 g
- 6 g
- 1005 mg