Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz yellow onions, in half moons (¼ in.)
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 4 oz fresh mushrooms (e.g. baby bellas, button), sliced
- ¼ tsp salt
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- fresh parsley, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1552 kJ / 371 kcal
- 21 g
- 7 g
- 29 g
- 1 g