Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz ultrafine sugar
- 1 clementine, thin peel only, no pith, plus juice (approx. 2.5 oz)
- 1 lime, thin peel only, no pith
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no pith
- 5 - 6 whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick, cut in half
- 3 dried bay leaves
- ¼ tsp fresh ground nutmeg
- 1 vanilla bean pod
- 53 oz red wine, divided
- 2 star anise
- citrus fruit (orange and lemon), sliced, to garnish
- fresh cranberries, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 887 kJ / 212 kcal
- 0 g
- 26 g
- 0 g
- 1 g