Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz yellow onion, in pieces
- 2 oz celery, in pieces
- 2 oz carrots, in pieces
- 1 - 2 jalapeño peppers, to taste, de-stemmed and de-seeded (optional)
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ¾ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ oz olive oil
- 28 oz chicken stock
- 10 oz mashed potatoes
- 8 oz gravy
- 12 oz cooked turkey meat, shredded
- 1 can cannellini beans (approx. 15 oz), drained
- 1 can sweet corn kernels (approx. 15 oz), drained
- fresh parsley leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1033 kJ / 247 kcal
- 21 g
- 25 g
- 8 g
- 3 g