Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ oz fresh ginger, peeled
- ½ oz fresh turmeric, peeled (optional)
- 1 oz coconut oil
- 11 - 12 oz oranges, peeled and left whole (approx. 3 oranges)
- 4 - 5 oz red bell pepper, cored, de-seeded and quartered (approx. 1 md. pepper)
- 2 oz carrot, peeled, sliced (1 in.), (approx. 1 carrot)
- 2 oz lemon, peeled and pith removed (approx. 1 sm. lemon) (optional)
- 5 oz ice cubes
- 1 oz sugar, to taste (optional)
- per 1 glass
- 690 kJ / 165 kcal
- 2 g
- 26 g
- 8 g
- 0 mg
- 5 g