Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Risotto verde (TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 1 piece lemon peel (1 x 4 cm), no white pith
- 150 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, plus extra to serve
- 30 g eschalots
- 2 garlic cloves
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 320 g risotto rice (e.g. Arborio)
- 100 g white wine
- 700 g water
- ½ - 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 100 g pancetta, cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- 50 g frozen green peas, thawed
- 20 g unsalted butter
- per 1 portion
- 2319.6 kJ / 552.3 kcal
- 19.1 g
- 65 g
- 23 g
- Saturated fat
- 8.3 g
- 4.4 g
- 1170.9 mg
San choy bau
Fruity dream (TM6)
Vegan fruity dream (TM6)
Creamy coconut chicken curry (TM6)
Mushroom risotto (TM6)
Beef and mushroom stroganoff (TM6)
Chicken velouté meal (TM6)
Custard (TM6 - 6-8 portions)
Slow-cooked eggplant pasta sauce