Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Risotto with lemon, thyme and feta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 100 g leeks, white part only, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 20 g salted butter
- 320 g Arborio rice
- 50 g dry white wine
- 750 g water
- 2 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 150 g Danish feta, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 2 pinches ground white pepper, plus extra to taste
- 1 - 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- salt, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2008.3 kJ / 478 kcal
- 11.8 g
- 65.2 g
- 17.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 9.6 g
- 2.8 g
- 851.5 mg
Pumpkin risotto with bacon
Ricotta dumplings with napoli sauce
Risoni salad with artichoke and feta
Rosemary and thyme polenta chips
Fennel, freekeh and orange salad