Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 30 g eschalot or brown onion
- 40 g cold butter
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 320 g risotto rice (e.g. Arborio)
- 60 g dry white wine
- 1 - 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 250 g fresh mushrooms, cut into slices
- 720 g water
- per 1 portion
- 2149.2 kJ / 511.7 kcal
- 10.4 g
- 63.9 g
- 21.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 8.9 g
- 2.7 g
- 457 mg
San choy bau
Fruity dream (TM6)
Creamy coconut chicken curry (TM6)
Beef and mushroom stroganoff (TM6)
Meatballs in tomato sauce (TM6)
Risotto verde (TM6)
Béchamel sauce (TM6 )
Blended mixed vegetable soup
Custard (TM6 - 6-8 portions)
Cheese Béchamel sauce (TM6)
Béchamel sauce (TM6 - 1100 g)