Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz cucumber, julienned
- 4 oz carrots, julienned
- 4 oz daikon (Japanese radish), julienned
- 1 jalapeño pepper, sliced
- 2 oz rice vinegar
- 1 in. ginger, peeled, in pieces
- 15 sprigs fresh cilantro, leaves only
- 1 oz brown sugar
- 1 package breaded chicken tenders, frozen (approx. 1½-2 lb)
- 4 oz mayonnaise
- 1 - 2 oz Sriracha, hot sauce
- 1 fresh baguette
- per 1 portion
- 3891 kJ / 930 kcal
- 41 g
- 83 g
- 49 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Sourdough Starter Discard Chocolate Chip Cookies
Vegan Chocolate Cake
Seedy Almond Low Carb Bread
Chocolate Seed Granola