Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz cucumber, julienned
- 4 oz carrots, julienned
- 4 oz daikon (Japanese radish), julienned
- 1 jalapeño pepper, sliced
- 2 oz rice vinegar
- 1 in. ginger, peeled, in pieces
- 15 sprigs fresh cilantro, leaves only
- 1 oz brown sugar
- 1 package breaded chicken tenders, frozen (approx. 1½-2 lb)
- 4 oz mayonnaise
- 1 - 2 oz Sriracha, hot sauce
- 1 fresh baguette
- per 1 portion
- 3891 kJ / 930 kcal
- 41 g
- 83 g
- 49 g
- 4 g
Chicken Fajita Soup
Smashed Avocado Toast with Jammy Eggs
Asian Sloppy Joes
Chinese Chicken Salad
Chicken Tikka Bowls with Kachumber
Jalapeño and Lime Chicken Burger with Corn Smash
Hoisin Pork Bowl
Blue Cheese Dressing