Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Basil Chicken with Coconut Curry Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 8 oz yellow onions, in pieces
- 5 - 6 garlic cloves, to taste
- 1 in. fresh ginger, peeled, in pieces
- 2 tbsp dried basil
- 1 ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 2 tsp curry powder
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 28 oz chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 27 oz canned coconut milk
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 oz fresh basil leaves, to serve
- red jalapeño pepper, sliced in rings, to garnish
- steamed rice, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 3209 kJ / 767 kcal
- 36 g
- 12 g
- 65 g
- Saturated fat
- 27 g
- 2 g
- 1061 mg
Chicken Stroganoff Soup
Chicken Keto Taquitos
Chicken Tikka Bowls with Kachumber
Broccoli or Cauliflower Rice
Shredded Chicken and Vegetable Lettuce Cups
Browning Pork Strips
Sautéing 14 oz Julienned Carrots
Coconut Curry Chicken with Veggie Rice
Sweet and Spicy Takeout Chicken
Coconut Sautéed Shrimp