Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Vegetarian Potstickers with Chili Dipping Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- extra virgin olive oil, to grease
- ½ oz ginger, peeled, cut into pieces, plus 1 tsp grated ginger, divided
- 1 ½ oz fresh cilantro, leaves only
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 green onions, cut into pieces (2 in.)
- 4 oz bok choy, cut into pieces
- 8 oz fresh shiitake mushrooms, halved
- 4 oz red bell peppers, destemmed, deseeded
- 1 oz tamari sauce
- 1 oz sesame oil
- 36 store-bought dumpling wrappers, (3½ in. diam.)
- 20 oz water
Chili Dipping Sauce
- 4 tbsp tamari sauce
- 2 tsp black bean garlic sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 4 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- per 1 piece
- 163 kJ / 39 kcal
- 1 g
- 6 g
- 1 g
- Saturated fat
- 0 g
- 1 g
- 211 mg