Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Yoghurt with apple and blueberry compote
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 55 g natural yoghurt (see Tips)
- 1000 g full cream milk (see Tips)
- 50 g full cream milk powder (see Tips)
- 30 - 40 g caster sugar (optional)
- 250 g water
- 30 g lemon juice (see Tips)
Apple and blueberry compote
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and cut into 12 wedges
- 20 - 40 g caster sugar
- 50 g water
- 250 g fresh blueberries (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 774.8 kJ / 184.5 kcal
- 6.6 g
- 26.1 g
- 6.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 4 g
- 0.9 g
- 68 mg
Natural yoghurt (mixing bowl method)
Creamy vanilla yoghurt
Natural yoghurt (Varoma method)
Yoghurt with red berry coulis
Stewed fruit compote
Caramelised onions (400-500 g)
Greek-style yoghurt with honey walnuts
Pot-set plain yoghurt
Creamy yoghurt ice cream
Steamed chocolate and prune puddings