Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 55 g natural yoghurt (see Tips)
- 1000 g full cream milk (see Tips)
- ½ vanilla bean, pod split (see Tips)
- 50 g full cream milk powder (see Tips)
- 40 g caster sugar (optional)
- 250 g water
- 30 g lemon juice (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 586.2 kJ / 139.6 kcal
- 6.4 g
- 15.3 g
- 6.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 4 g
- 0.1 g
- 67.7 mg
Fruity dream (TM6)
Natural yoghurt (mixing bowl method)
Natural yoghurt (Varoma method)
Yoghurt with red berry coulis
Yoghurt with apple and blueberry compote
Basic bread rolls
Custard (TM6 - 6-8 portions)
Greek-style yoghurt with honey walnuts
Pot-set plain yoghurt