Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ brown onion (approx. 80 g), cut into wedges (1 cm)
- 200 g bacon, cut into pieces
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 450 g plain flour or gluten free flour, plus extra to dust
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 120 g unsalted butter, cold, cut into pieces
- 140 g cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 10 sprigs fresh chives, cut into lengths (3 cm)
- 250 g milk, plus extra to glaze
- butter, to serve
- per 1 piece
- 1787 kJ / 427.1 kcal
- 11.6 g
- 37 g
- 25.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 12.5 g
- 1.4 g
- 440.8 mg
4h 5 min
Delicious lemon pudding
Edna's lemon curd tea cakes
Festive camembert wreath
Fruity dream (TM6)
Chloe's caramel fudge
Potato bake (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Low waste chicken lasagne