Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Garlic Herb Marinade and Dressing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 oz extra virgin olive oil
- ½ oz fresh parsley, leaves only
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no pith
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 oz red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried red chili flakes
- per 1 portion
- 1092 kJ / 261 kcal
- 0 g
- 2 g
- 29 g
- Saturated fat
- 4 g
- 1 g
- 404 mg