Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 ½ oz cheddar cheese, cut into pieces
- 10 fresh jalapeño chilies, large
- 42 oz water
- 3 oz white vinegar
- 2 oz bacon, cut into pieces
- 5 fresh chives, cut into pieces
- 8 oz cream cheese, cut into pieces
- per 1 piece
- 293 kJ / 70 kcal
- 2 g
- 1 g
- 6 g
- 0 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Chopped Asian Salad
Turkey Taco Bowl