Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Peanut Butter and Jam Milk Rolls
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz unsalted butter, in pieces, room temperature, plus extra to grease
- 11 oz whole milk
- 12 oz peanut butter, divided
- 2 oz sugar
- 1 packet/envelope dried instant yeast
- 10 oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 10 oz bread flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 16 oz jam (e.g. grape, strawberry), to spread
- 1 large egg, lightly whisked, for glazing
- 6 oz confectioners sugar
- 2 oz creamy peanut butter
- 1 ½ oz whole milk
- chopped peanuts, to serve
- per 1 piece
- 2527 kJ / 604 kcal
- 15 g
- 89 g
- 23 g
- 4 g