Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken korma with cashews
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g ghee (see Tips)
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 2 whole cloves
- 125 g brown onion, cut into wedges (4 cm)
- 25 g piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into slices
- 3 garlic cloves
- 50 g roasted cashews, unsalted
- ½ - 1 fresh long red chilli, cut into halves and deseeded if preferred, plus extra cut into slices to garnish (optional)
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 25 g tomato paste
- 20 g Korma spice blend (see Tips)
- 150 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 60 g natural yoghurt
- 400 g skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 1 tsp garam masala (see Tips)
- fresh coriander, leaves only, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1853.1 kJ / 441.2 kcal
- 23.9 g
- 9.2 g
- 34 g
- Saturated fat
- 16.8 g
- 4.8 g
- 406.2 mg
Murgh makhani (Butter chicken - TM6)
Korma spice blend
Madras curry powder
Creamy coconut chicken curry (TM6)
Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
Chicken tikka masala
Quick massaman beef curry
Indian kofta curry with broccoli rice