Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Creamy coconut chicken curry (TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 g cauliflower, cut into florets (approx. 4 cm)
- 10 - 15 g fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 - 2 fresh long green chillies, trimmed and cut into halves, plus extra cut into slices for garnishing (optional)
- 200 g brown onion, cut into wedges (3-4 cm)
- 20 g olive oil
- 90 g tandoori paste (see Tips)
- 30 g tomato paste
- 100 g water
- 20 g almond meal (see Tips)
- 500 g skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 1 tsp salt
- 90 g coconut cream
- 6 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, torn into pieces, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1003.9 kJ / 239 kcal
- 20.1 g
- 6.2 g
- 13.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 4.7 g
- 6.2 g
- 1025.3 mg
Murgh makhani (Butter chicken - TM6)
San choy bau
Fruity dream (TM6)
Mushroom risotto (TM6)
Beef and mushroom stroganoff (TM6)
Meatballs in tomato sauce (TM6)
Chinese five spice beef cheeks
Risotto verde (TM6)