Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Slow-cooked Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 300 g lean beef mince, broken in pieces
- 300 g pork mince, broken in pieces
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 - 2 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 3 garlic cloves, halved
- 20 g olive oil
- 200 g brown onions, cut in wedges
- 50 g red wine
- 800 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 50 g tomato purée
- 5 g sugar
- per 1 portion
- 2120 kJ / 506 kcal
- 36 g
- 9 g
- 34 g
- 3 g