Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Stir-Fried Beef with Caponata
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g mixed peppers, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 30 g olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp
- 80 g onions, thinly sliced (2 mm)
- 150 g aubergine, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 150 g courgette, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 10 g pickled capers, drained
- 10 g toasted pine nuts
- 1 garlic clove
- 500 g beef strips
- 1 ¼ - 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 15 g balsamic vinegar
- 130 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ tsp sugar
- per 1 portion
- 1323 kJ / 317 kcal
- 30 g
- 8 g
- 17 g
Salmon and Leek Parcel with New Potatoes
Spaghetti Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino
Curry Noodles with Pork
Chicken chorizo and chickpea stew
Beef and Mushrooms with Cauliflower Salad
Chicken with Peppers and Rice
Chickpea and Turkey Meatball Soup
Pasta with Chicken, Mushrooms and Green Beans
Sous-vide Chicken Ballotine with Red Pepper Sauce
Lamb Fillets with Pink Peppercorn Sauce
Tomato and Basil Chicken Stew