Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beef and Mushrooms with Cauliflower Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g cauliflower, cut in florets (3 cm)
- 100 g red onions, quartered
- 100 g carrots, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 40 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
Beef and Mushrooms
- 60 g olive oil
- 500 g sirloin steak, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus 1 pinch
- 30 g unsalted butter, diced
- 1 garlic clove
- 200 g fresh button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 beef stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 30 g water
- 10 g cornflour
- per 1 portion
- 2084 kJ / 501 kcal
- 34 g
- 16 g
- 33 g
Sautéed Pork with Cider
Beef in Stout
Chicken and Warm Potato Salad
Curry Noodles with Pork
Chicken with Peppers and Rice
Pasta with chicken, mushrooms and green beans
Beef Stew with Ghoulish Mashed Potato Ghosts
Pork with Broccoli Pesto and Flatbreads
Pork Chops with Orange
Lamb Fillets with Pink Peppercorn Sauce