Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beef and Mushrooms with Cauliflower Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g cauliflower, cut in florets (3 cm)
- 100 g red onions, quartered
- 100 g carrots, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 40 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
Beef and Mushrooms
- 60 g olive oil
- 500 g sirloin steak, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus 1 pinch
- 30 g unsalted butter, diced
- 1 garlic clove
- 200 g fresh button mushrooms, quartered
beef stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
or 1 heaped tsp beef stock paste, homemade
- 30 g water
- 10 g cornflour
- per 1 portion
- 2084 kJ / 501 kcal
- 34 g
- 16 g
- 33 g
- Saturated fat
- 10 g
- 1376 mg
Chicken breasts pizzaiola
Chicken and Warm Potato Salad
Chicken Noodle Soup
Roasted Marinated Chicken Thighs with Carrot Swede Mash
Smoky Pork and Beans
Garlic Tomato Beef with Potato and Carrot Mash
Chicken in Red Pepper Sauce with Courgette and Feta Couscous
Chicken with Herb Salsa and White Bean & Rocket Pesto Salad
Pork Chops with Orange
Pork Fillet with Mustard Sauce