Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon and Basmati Rice with Dill Cream Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g water
- olive oil, for greasing
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 250 g basmati rice
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, skinless (approx. 125 g each)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 60 g onions, quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 g unsalted butter, diced
- 400 g cream, 35-37 % fat (see tip)
- 2 vegetable stock cubes (for 0.5 l each), crumbled
- 1 ½ Tbsp tomato purée
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only, chopped
- 1 - 2 pinches dried chilli flakes, to taste (optional)
- 1 tsp cornflour
- per 1 portion
- 3569 kJ / 853 kcal
- 34 g
- 53 g
- 55 g
- 2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon and Leek Parcel with New Potatoes
Mussels in spicy tomato sauce
Asian Steamed Side of Salmon
Cuban-spiced Salmon with Tomato Avocado Salsa
Pollock and Spinach Lasagne
Allergen Friendly Tuna and Sun-dried Tomato Courgetti
Trout with Pesto, Tomatoes and Vegetables
Steamed Cod with Vizcaina Sauce
Arbroath Smokie Soup
Scallops with Parsnip Purée and Pancetta Crumbs
Tuna Poke Nachos
Sous-vide Octopus Salad